Chin-Hsiang Cheng (National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan)
1. Academic Qualifications:
- Academician of International Academy of Astronautics (IAA), 2018~
- Fellow, Asian Union of Thermal Science and Engineering (AUTSE), 2021~
- President, Stirling International Association, 2022~.
- President, South East Asia Network on Aerospace Engineering (SANET), 2020~.
- WORLD’S TOP 2% SCIENTISTS, 2022, named by STANFORD UNIVERSITY.
2. Current Research Areas/Topics:
- Stirling Engines
- Concentrating Solar Power Systems
- Optimization of Thermal/Fluid/Energy Devices
- Thermoelectric Coolers and Generators
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Production
Chin-Hsiang Cheng has published more than 164 technical journal papers, 340 conference papers and 44 patents with H-index of 36.