To support the publication of the content, we may gather and process your personal information. The purpose of collecting this information is to carry out our services or to deliver information relevant to your queries. We do not disclose, sell or publicise your personal information to third parties without your consent or unless legally obliged. Attempts to protect your personal information include restricted access, password protections, encryptions etc.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT GIVE US:
1. Name and contact information.
2. Institutional affiliation, funding source or your employer (school/university).
3. Payment information.
INFORMATION THAT WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU:
The information includes the following but is not limited to
1. Operating system used (for example, MAC, Windows etc.)
2. Type of Browser used
3. Date and time of visit
4. Documents downloaded from our website
5. The searches you made and the pages you visited.
6. Geographical location of the user
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. Processing of manuscripts
2. Answering your queries and providing our services e.g. email alerts from journal you have subscribed to.
3. Handling the publication processing fees
4. Only using your e-mail address for the purpose you provided it for
4. Complying with legal obligations
POTENTIAL DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
1. Our employees and third parties under contract with us
2. Manuscript details with the editors and reviewers
3. Financial institutions for easing the submission of payments
4. Technical support providers
5. Demographic and statistical information with the business partners
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. You should contact us at any time to update your personal details
2. You can contact us to be removed from mailing list
3. You have the right to request us to delete your personal details from our system and to stop processing your personal data.
4. You can ask for a digital copy of your personal data that we hold.
5. You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.