Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript format and contents adhere to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission falls within the Aims and Scope of the journal.
- It is understood that accepted articles will be published with Open Access against Article Processing Charges US$ 630.
- The authors followed the Duties for Authors as stated in the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policys
Copyright protection applies to any original work immediately after it’s finalised, either published or unpublished. Due to this law, any content on this website which includes pictures, tables, graphs, literary works, figures and videos etc. is copyrighted to Set Publishers. Users should pertain to the below mentioned terms and conditions otherwise abstain from using this site.
PURPOSE OF THE POLICY:
Through this policy, we aim to enhance our relationship with the authors by protecting their work and adding more value to it by:
1. Editing the content using trained professionals and editors as well as managing the peer-review process.
2. Managing the subscription process.
3. Encouraging the scientific community by making the work of authors more accessible and maximizing readership by distributing their work worldwide in electronic and print formats.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USERS:
Content may be downloaded for personal use or non-commercial. In any case, the content will remain licensed to the Set Publishers.
It’s not permissible to copy, reproduce, republish or distribute the content commercially as it would violate our copyright.
RIGHTS OF AUTHORS:
1. They are permitted to use the work for non-commercial purposes only.
2. They can also include the work in future meetings, presentations, thesis etc. provided there are not used to commercial purposes.
3. They can share their work (printed or digital copies) with the students, peers or colleagues for personal use or study purposes.
4. They are allowed to upload or post their pre-publication version on pre-print or personal websites but not without linking it to the definitive version on the Set Publishing website.
To support the publication of the content, we may gather and process your personal information. The purpose of collecting this information is to carry out our services or deliver information relevant to your queries. We do not disclose, sell or publicize your personal information to third parties without your consent or unless legally obliged. Attempts to protect your personal information include restricted access, password protection, and encryptions.
Personal Information That You Might Give Us:
1. Name and contact information.
2. Institutional affiliation, funding source, or your employer (school/university).
3. Payment information.
Information That We Might Collect From You:
1. Operating system used (for example, MAC, Windows, iOS.)
2. Type of Browser used
3. Date and time of visit
4. Documents downloaded from our website
5. The searches you made and the pages you visited.
6. Geographical location of the user
Use of Your Personal Information:
1. Processing of manuscripts
2. Answering your queries and providing our services e.g., email alerts from the journal you have subscribed to.
3. Handling the publication processing fees
4. Only using your email address for the purpose you provided it for
4. Complying with legal obligations
Potential Disclosure Of Your Information To Third Parties:
1. Our employees and third parties under contract with us
2. Manuscript details with the editors and reviewers
3. Financial institutions for easing the submission of payments
4. Technical support providers
5. Demographic and statistical information with the business partners
Control Of Your Personal Information:
1. You should contact us at any time to update your details
2. You can contact us to be removed from the mailing list
3. You have the right to request us to delete your details from our system and stop processing your data.
4. You can ask for a digital copy of the personal data that we hold.
5. You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or queries about these practices, please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.